Because using the phone has become an indispensable part of our daily lives. Insurance, sales, credit, real estate, etc. Will you receive some sales calls? When you first receive these types of calls, you can quietly decline them, but over time, you will find them really annoying. When fraudsters obtain your phone number and use automatic dialing to steal your money and information. You would like to know how they can get our contact information? We list that ordinary people's phone numbers will be easily obtained by others in these situations.
• Registering/logging in an insecure application.
• Use real phone numbers on social media.
• Use mobile phone to purchase products online and fill in the phone number to accept the courier.
• When filling in Internet online forms, surveys, announcements and other information.
• When you are connecting to free Wifi.
The above list is just the most likely places to reveal your phone number. Even so, all of this cannot be completely avoided. When hackers invade large websites or mobile applications, your phone number will also be illegally obtained by them. Some regular companies and operators will also sell your phone numbers.
We recommend that you do not use your mobile phone number to register some shopping sites. Fill out the questionnaire, don’t fill in the real phone number at random, don’t click the link at random, and don’t share your personal information anywhere.